Sunday 25 August 2013

Loving Psyche SaraSwati Shakti

Loving Psyche evolved from a deep period of introspection.
And healing.
It was my calling,
my mantra,
my yearning.

I was experimenting
and exploring
me,
and my world,
my relationships,
Spirit, and
Mother Earth.

And, what did it unearth?

Treasures, beyond my imagination.
Soul rewards gifted from living intention
and prayerful mention.

I became me, myself, I.
Loving Psyche,
Saraswati,
Shakti,
Marie.

This is my story,
my art,
my poetry,
and other tidbits
that inspire me

Reflections for Humanity
Subconscious Superconscious Glory

This is what became of me.

Welcome. Come. See.



SaraSwati Marie Shakti is a qualified and experienced psychotherapist, educator, advisor and coach with success leading personal and professional change, and a passionate interest in lifting the human Spirit. You can find her on http://www.LovingPsyche.com


Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved


Photo courtesy Pauletta Pilgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment