Thursday 23 October 2014

Isn't it funny...


I came across a quote today from the legacy of C.S. Lewis. And it said...

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different.

And it was funny, to come across that quote today, because I had just finished writing a list of all the things I have achieved this year. And the list is longer than I had thought. And more meaningful than I have given my life credit for. Energetically, relationally, and tangibly.

But in every day, it seemed not much was happening, not much was changing.

In the big scheme of things, much has shifted. I feel different. Because daily, mindfully, I was making choices that were right for my life, my values, and my purpose. And from that place, more of what I love has surfaced. And more energy and space is available to give to those around me that I love.

My love list might not be valuable to anyone else. It is personal to me, and very precious. It entails the foundations I am building on for my next steps.

And your life, to you, is precious too. It is truly valuable. And what you do now is foundational to your next steps, and the contributions that you continue to make.

So, with the partial Solar eclipse on our doorstep as a motivation, perhaps it is opportune for you to do an 'Isn't it funny' list to see just how much has been achieved, in your precious life.

1. Write down your achievements and the things that have been working in your life. This makes it real, and encourages more to appear.

2. Acknowledge the foundations that you have built that you know are solid and sound. The things you have focussed on this year. And look at it with gratitude for You and what you do.

3. Define what you now want to build on those foundations, personally and professionally, and what you wish to next see happening.

And may you continue to witness your unfolding as precious and divine, and keep building a brighter new life.

Much love

SaraSwati Shakti


© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment