Tuesday 24 March 2015

Gardens of Abundance

There is a Frangipani Tree. Outside my window. I saw it today, flowering away. I have never noticed it before. A favourite tree, and flowering, wanting for noticing, by me. And so lovely is she.

How stunning to see.

It made me ponder how sometimes it is hard to see what is actually, already, within our vicinity.

The beauty surrounding, so confounding, waiting, for noticing.

I have always wanted a Frandipani Tree in my own garden. Yet, this one, planted firmly in another, across the street, is ideal for me. It gives a better view from my wide open window than one from which my own garden would be.

My eyes now focussed on this one delight giving Frangipani Tree. Gorgeously Blooming. Whenever I need to see. That what I love and need is already here.

And that someone else's Garden of Abundance is also available to me. Being shared in the caring from across the street. Beautifying our collective surroundings. Marvellously and generously.

A reminder to appreciate the beauty surrounding. Opening, to see. What may have been missing. May already be here. In ourselves, in our friendships, and our neighbourly relationships. Being thankful for it. And building on it. Creating the Gardens of Abundance we need.

Much Love

SaraSwati Shakti

Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com



Photo: Gardens of Abundance, Heart Art mandala couplings, by SaraSwati Shakti © 2015. Heart Art is a therapeutic service trademark of SaraSwati Shakti.


No comments:

Post a Comment