Friday 7 August 2015

One Single Orchid

On a trek in nature this past week, in a beloved bushland near my home, I happen chanced upon a group of people walking. Like me, enjoying, an opportunity to mingle, with an enchanting morning.

It is rare to come across others on my dates with solitude on this particular walk. Communing with the magic of my surroundings.

A favourite place where my inner world rests with it's own loving heartlings and mindings.

Providing a few quiet hours of raw beauty, and unity, with the weather inside and outside of me.

With the wildlife brilliantly intruding, regularly, in it's own freedom, to just be.

One woman, this day, shared her own enchantment, joyfully.

Intent on pointing out to me, something new, and original, that meant a great deal.

An orchid blooming.

One, single, rare, wild, orchid, amongst the bushland greenery.

Tiny, and Majestic, in amongst the scenery.

Can you see me? It spoke gently, in it's offering.

Yes.

We did.

And we marvelled.

And appreciated.

And remarked, on the splendour, of this magical event.

Unmissed. Noticed. And reverent, to it's song sung to this passing audience.

Flowering.

Bringing in new Springtime bling, early.

Stunning. Beauty.

A heartfelt moment shared.

May you too contemplate your blooming. Your single, rare beauty, leading into brilliant Spring. And may it be shared splendidly.


SaraSwati Shakti

Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com






Illustration: One Single Orchid © SaraSwati Shakti 2015. From her Heart Art collection. Heart Art is a registered therapy services trademark of SaraSwati Shakti.

No comments:

Post a Comment