Wednesday 11 December 2013

Thou. Art. Beautiful

I am drawing again.

For some time I have been unable to use my right hand dominant due to an injury that was destined for surgery. An intervention I was resisting.

Fortunately, a splint and hand physiotherapy, regular affirmations, and TLC, has led to recovery, without the surgery.

Such a relief. No more pain. And back to art. A new fresh start. Of my favourite meditative practice. Of blissful blessedness. And time well spent.

My desk now strewn with new supplies, colours, papers and pens. And my creative reflective flow and wellspring restored again.

All art forms can play a powerful role in the wellbeing, healing and thriving process. And of enjoyment, appreciation, self reflection and awareness. Experiential and feeling essence.

Time, stands still, in the creation and observation. A transformative, meditative and contemplative immersion. And illumination. Of the Spirit Self.

Art allows me to constantly renew my passion. For plunging deeply into the boundlessness and vastness of the inner meaning-making world. Revealing mystery and beauty. As inspiration, splendidly, joyously, kissing the Spirit inside awake.

And it can be anything creative that draws out what is personally unique, satisfying, real and beautiful in each person absorbed by it.

Music, drawing, painting
Photography, cooking, decorating

Dancing, designing, gardening
Building, sculpting, dressmaking

Tailoring, baking, coffee-making
Tinkering, plastering, celebrating

Wrapping, stacking, packing
Any thing, beauty making

Your particular art
Expressing You, as Art

In Making Art
Thou Art

Beautiful!

May you always be blessed with knowing Thou. Art. Beautiful.

Much love

SaraSwati Shakti


Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com


Photo: Thou. Art. Beautiful on a Walk with Nature by SaraSwati Shakti © 2015. Added later to the blog, after my hand had completely recovered.





No comments:

Post a Comment