Sunday 27 July 2014

Love is my business

What we feel deeply leads us to the lost kingdom of the imagination. That is where we will find the genius of love, the stirred heart, the spark of joy, the flare of the charged imagination, the incandescence of the creative life, the heat from the soul aflame.

These words written by Phil Cousineau, in his Introduction to his book, The Soul Aflame, a treasure on my bookshelf, are the words that resonate when I think of what I do.

Love, pure and simple, is my business. I love what I do. And I love that I feel. An empathy for the human condition. And a desire to lift the human spirit.

My professional label and qualification is psychotherapist. Taken literally it means Soul Healer. And while I have had several professional incarnations they all have one thing in common - to bridge, to change, to improve, and then to move on. Like an artist creating a work of art, and leaving an energetic imprint, that transforms and creates a spark that continues after my leaving.

As a psychotherapist I am person centred. I have the privileged position of being with people at their most vulnerable, at their deepest essence, at their secret sensitive place, and hold the space so when their hearts break, their souls can transcend and create, in bodily action, so their life has new meaning and passion.

I do not limit my toolbox. Some of my clients have needed just to talk, some have needed activity, and always, they have a humanity that needs connecting. And a desire to learn to trust their own wisdom and spiritual essence, to make decisions, to lift out of the mire, and rely on their pathfire. To find what they love, manage, and follow their bliss, in whatever way they can blend it into their lives.

In doing so, and because we all have many preferences, I have a multimodality approach for my clients. And offer a range of methods, and refer them to options, when I work with them.

And I practice that same intention. To keep my soul aflame and in passion. And my spirit lifted. It's the best way for me to stay connected. To the beauty of humanity.

That is why I love arts, and nature, poetry, music, and the feminine, and so many, many inspirational things. They bring me to life. Stop me from burnout. They reflect what I love. And keep me in Spirit.

And it is why I hope to expand my business to spread the inspirations from my own art more widely. As a writer, a poet, and an artist, intrinsically, and publicly in the making. I have many creative ideas that I now hope to manifest in my wisdom years.

You are welcome to follow my journey, and my own artistic expressions, born from my deeper soulful experiences, my healing experiments, and my expanding joyful expressions. A personal labour of love.

You can see more about me professionally at http://lovingpsyche.com

May we each love the core of our personal and collective business. And may it inspire our bliss.

SaraSwati Shakti.


© Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com






No comments:

Post a Comment