Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Love we have

This week, in my schedule with my publicists, I had listed a topic for my readers about how I focus my business as a psychotherapist.

But right here, right now, that feels limiting to me. Right here, right now, I am struggling to stay upbeat, about what contribution I can meet, by focussing on that topic. As the state of the world keeps gnawing.

And while so many of my personal dreams are manifesting, my responsibility to maintain my focus on the bigger calling, keeps beckoning. To focus my words more therapeutically, and beneficially, for those affected by grief, sadness, and unease.

And my message today is that of maintaining a loving psyche. A call to duty for all loving communities. To stand lovingly firm, and strong, and in unity, as the world spins in difficulties.

The great grieving among many people affected by world calamities.

And as words carry such power, I cannot bypass the words of Anthony Maslin and Marite Norris who lost their beautiful family in the MH17 disaster.

No hate in the world is as strong as the love we have for each other.

Their public statement has asked us to remember this. And I honour their wishes, by repeating it.

No hate in the world is as strong as the love we have for each other.

With love

SaraSwati Shakti.


Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com


No comments:

Post a Comment