Thursday 1 January 2015

Mandela Inspired Mandala

On the last day of 2014, I met a quote that spoke to me. By Nelson Mandela. From 1994, twenty years earlier, in the Long Walk of Freedom. And it said...

I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment to have a rest, to steal a view of the glorious view that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom comes responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not yet ended.

And Mandela inspired my Heart Art mandala yesterday.



And while it's interpretation is very real to me personally, both his words, and the details of the mandala image, I know it has relevance to many. It became an inspirational mandala'verse on my facebook site www.facebook.com/lovingpsyche yesterday.

So many of you have travelled journeys that have been difficult, and devastating, in the way that they have affected you. Realisations that have been confronting. Realities that have been challenging.

And you have come through.

And having cleared the muddied elements, internal remnants, and external debris, you have hopefully taken a rest to count all that has been blessed in the completing and finishing off of the past few years, finding a new freedom in your authenticity.

And as I linger a little longer before going back to my soulful work in my own unique way, I hope you all get a chance to determine what way that will continue to be for you.

It doesn't end until it ends. And there is much to do for our big world ahead, and the people in it. May we all use our freedom responsibly. Beautifying ourselves and our surroundings, honouring our earth and humanity, and creating an increasing divinity in everything we meet.

Think of the butterfly effect. Every thought, every act, visible and invisible, has an impact.

Make a list of what that will be for you in 2015. The 5 most important things, one in each, for your health, wealth, happiness, family, and community. And the key qualities that will guide your activity. Keep an eye on it throughout the year. Adjust it if need be as the year proceeds. And may it guide your freedom abundantly.

Much love in this wonderful new year.

SaraSwati Shakti


Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com







No comments:

Post a Comment