Friday 30 January 2015

Blazing Sun


I want to exist from my own force, like the sun, which gives light and does not suck light ~ said Carl Jung, in The Red Book.

And here it is, in a Heart Art mandala I drew last night. Titled Blazing Sun.



An invitation for all to blaze their light in a shining world.

Jung's words were so important to me during my years of transformation.

To bear witness that there is deliverance. And that dark nights have an end.

That it takes time, and work, and perseverance. Care and attention. So the soul can blaze again.

Because the soul yearns to blaze. In joy and serenity, and wholeness.

Making the dark conscious, moving in reflection. In a process of transcendence.

And a shining world.


SaraSwati Shakti

Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved
www.lovingpsyche.com


If you need help with a renewed light in the world I can assist you to find ways to help your soul blaze. Connect with me here http://www.lovingpsyche.com/Contact/index.html





No comments:

Post a Comment