Wednesday 6 November 2013

Soul Reveals

One of my all time favourite poets is Kahlil Gibran. Along with Rumi, I will dip into his works and stay constantly in awe of his writings, their depth of beauty, and intensity of emotional integrity.

I was recently gifted his complete Treasury hardbound. Yet it is my copy of The Prophet in a gorgeous purple embossed jacket, so lovely to hold, and a tiny spiritual compilation by Suheil Bushrui, that continue to capture my heart. Two books from which I will not part. Collections that include his fine art. Visual and literary topical poetry. Universal eternal relevancy.

He writes on a number of themes. On Truth. On Peace. On Life. On Death. On Laughter and Tears...

And each time I return, there is something new that I learn.

I was pondering today what it is to be a traveller of life. When things don't quite go the way they seem and there is a need to let go and see what appears. To go into that place of the unclear.

And then, as usual, his wise words revealed.

A traveller am I and a navigator, and every day I discover a new region of my soul.

It reminded me of how much there is to know. To experience. To discover.

With each new day. And with every opportunity. An immense curiosity.

With every connection with oneself and another. A brilliant developing glimmer. Of newness, reflection and connection. Of learning, revealing, affection.

What it is to be human. What it is to see. To know and to believe. The divinity that exists in you and in me. Namaste. At a deep soul level.

To discover more intently, more honestly, and clearly, as we continue to travel.

A soul journey of exception. How lucky are we!

May you navigate with beauty. And with ease. All new regions your Soul Reveals.

SaraSwati Shakti


Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com







No comments:

Post a Comment