Wednesday 12 February 2014

Sat Chit Ananda Gift

I have been pondering tomorrow's Valentine's Day, and how Divine Love interplays. They go hand in hand for me. Romancing with the Universe, and Eternity.

Thinking on that, I came across a teaching for this year.

Valentinus, a teacher, poet and early Christian Gnostic theologian, said that God is essentially indescribable. Yet God comes from silence as a source ineffable.

For me this is true.

We are divine beings on planet earth. Playing our role in it's evolving worth.

And it is in the silence that we hear the real view, of our own divine truth. Trusting implicitly in ourselves and our own divinity. And the connection to universal clarity. Clearing past the dross of critique. Sensing our nature as lovingly unique. And applying that as our earthly gift.

And while I have been in this internal pondering, I have also been listening. To poets through song. For me a romantic thing. And learning, from others' journeying. What their silence connection brings in.

And a lovely one presented this week. Some of Maitreya's devotions in Songs from Beyond the Sea, was speaking to a place within me. Reminding me of a favourite prayer that I recite regularly. Saint Germain's Violet Flame. A lyrical, meditative verse that inspires intimately. Bliss beyond my own past seas of emotionality.

The snapshot from Maitreya's lyrics that inspired me...my own vocal chords singing along loud and clear...

Bliss, beyond beyond
Bliss, bliss beyond the sea
Geometries of light and sound above the sky, beneath the ground
From the point of love within the infinite heart
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men
I'm ready to receive
The flame is lit and I'm passing it on
I'm going to play my bit,
I'll always sing your song
Sat Chit Ananda
I hear you calling, I hear you calling

May we each know our personal calling, and that our flames are lit. Sat Chit Ananda. Truth Consciousness Bliss. May that be the world's collective Valentine's Gift.

SaraSwati Shakti


Copyright © 2014. All rights Reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment