Monday 16 June 2014

Heart Art mandala'verse Inspiring You and Me

I have published a book. It is called Heart Art mandala'verse. And its essence is for my readers to connect to the language of the Heart. Using Art. And poetry. In a lovely simplicity.

Drawings and words that Inspire feeling, and connection, to our wondrous heart intelligence.

And Inspire is a beautiful word. It means to be In Spirit. Like my name Shakti.

When I was going through changes in my life that were difficult for me, I connected to my Spirit, and drew images. And poetic verses. That had meaning for me. From my journey of transition and vulnerability. Into a new way of living.

They were drawings in a circle, that represented my inner universe. Which is what mandala means. An ancient Sanskrit word for circle. The circle of my life at a point in time. And in that circle, the image of the heart, kept repeating. Reminding me. Urging me. To stay in my heart. No matter what would confront me.

The Dalai Lama once quoted a statement that said

No matter what is going on
Never give up
Develop the Heart

And that was my mantra, my affirmation, my poem. So much so that I had it on my professional website connecting my clients' heartminds through their changing times. As a psychotherapist, educator, and coach, it is something I assist my clients achieve when they are in vulnerability. When they are finding their lives changing.

My art and poetry served to remind me, to stay on my Spiritual path. Of the Sacred Heart.

And in doing so I found what I loved. A new dimension to my career. Using my own love of art, poetry, and drawing. In a way that can be easily seen, repeated, and reinforced. In imagery, words and energy. Of the heart. Openly and meditatively. Heart Art mandala'verse. InSpiring. You and Me.

This book shows a range of my drawings and poems in the hope that it will inspire others to connect to their own hearts and inner experience. To meditate with it. The images. And the poetic verses. And to know deeply, and truly, that the heart is the most beautiful intelligence necessary for our loving soul journey, personally, professionally, for our families, communities, world, and humanity.

The book is now available, and you can find out more about it, and me, if you scroll down on my website at http://lovingpsyche.com/Products/Books/mandala-verse.html

It comes from my heart to yours.

Sincerely, and Inspiringly.

SaraSwati Shakti.


Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment