Tuesday 3 June 2014

Spirit Matters

The first time I watched the link below was when Deepak Chopra introduced it on our shores. When I attended his presentation Reinventing the Body Resurrecting the Soul some years ago.

It has come to mind again as I have been traversing and combining the worlds of spirit and structure over the last week.

Finding a formula that suits me, between structure and creativity, masculinity and femininity, in work and relationship, between having a dream and grounding it in reality. A balancing, beautiful complimentary functionality.

Working with both dimensionalities. Considering them more solidly.

It came up among the themes of a meeting last week. Topically revolved around the areas of communicating and organising, for my spiritually focussed psychotherapy business. And meditating. On the Nirvana Atma. With the Chidananda Rupa Shivoham mantra. Keeping me in the realm of higher consciousness while I work on my practice and business.

The balance between Structure and Spirit.

Left and Right brain synergy.

Heart and Mind connectivity and validity.

And problem solving, or solution finding, when presented with challenges, or opportunities, for adjustments, and new directions. Finding a way for higher consciousness creativity to meet a logical need. Combined left and right brain quality.

I hope that you will glean what you need from this fabulous link, as I have in revisiting it. About the independent and mutual benefits of each of our beautiful brain hemispheres. As Jill Bolte Taylor communicates it so wonderfully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTrJqmKoveU&sns=em


SaraSwati Shakti


Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com











No comments:

Post a Comment