Monday 21 October 2013

Love Throb Heart Beat

I have been marvelling at how magical life can be. In complexity. In simplicity. And, in wonderful multi-dimensionality.

Despite the busy-ness, God/the Universe/Guru/The Force/Divine Love, whatever your version, insists on finding a way in. Always there.

It was only last week, among running a number of errands, that I happened upon and joined the local library. A couple of people suggested it to me. To fill the void of the emptying bookshelves that I have been decluttering. The receiving, and not the keeping, is becoming more appealing.

A book on display, on Poet's Day, naturally, caught my eye.

The Complete Poems of Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

That same night my Jungian Depth Psychology facebook feed posted a note. On Coleridge.

Clearly the universe had something in mind that I was meant to learn, to read. And what a poet, & poetry, indeed.

I could barely contain my inner enthusiasm for the gift that I had found. Further deepening my love of poetry and topics of many things for me divine.

Let me share just some of his incredible lines from a notebook.

Those of you who know me will need no explanation, of why it has created in me a sensation.

I just love the last two lines.

And in Life's noisiest hour,
There whispers still the ceaseless Love of Thee,
The heart's self-solace, and soliloquy.

You mould my Hopes, you fashion me within;
And to the leading Love-throb in the Heart
Thro' all my being all my pulses beat.

You lie in all my many Thoughts, like Light
Like the fair Light of Dawn, or summer-Eve
On rippling Stream, or cloud-reflecting Lake.

And looking to the Heaven, that bends above you
How oft I bless the Lot, that made me love you.

Called a Doctor of the Soul, Coleridge was not only a poet. He had diverse interests as a lecturer, a promoter of non-violent society, a philosopher, folklorist, psychologist, playwright, travel writer, and hobby naturalist. And a literary critic of Shakespeare. Quite an awesome multi-dimensional career.

May your Love Throb Heart Beat be filled with multiple magical moments. Hearts are throbbing everywhere. Finding their beat. Can you feel it?

SaraSwati Shakti


Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.
www.lovingpsyche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment